|
Sunday, May 18, 2008 Woo~~ Finally I updated my blog after like 1 year.. LOL.. Just a update of my life. Yes I'm still stuck in DBS. Haha. Was considering whether to apply for degree in banking and finance next year. But when I thought of having to go for lectures, tutorials and exams, I have no motivation to go back to studying. Right now, I'm quite contented with my work (though quite busy sometimes), relationship with colleagues are ok except for that "Miss M" (she is constantly having moods swings). Haiz.. Can't really figure out want I really want. Was browsing through photos in my friendster. Suddenly, I missed Denise n Li Hong alot (though I just met up with Denise for kbox last friday). Those photos kept reminding me of those days we used to slack around, make fun of each other and do stupid things together. Argh.. I wanna go back to secondary school days!!!! ![]() Miss u guys.. Labels: randoms~ ~XuE* + work at 11:46 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------
|
|
Design and Layout by ~XuE*
|